Market: How to Get an Inexpensive or Professional Logo
The logo is the face of your company. You don’t need a logo to operate your business, but it’s the first thing you need to build your brand. In the long-run, your brand will be much more valuable than your business.
How to Get an Inexpensive LogoIf you’d like an inexpensive logo with a quick turnaround, we recommend using Logoinn. Here are a few reasons:
- Starting at $45 for a logo, they have some of the cheapest prices I’ve come across.
- They have a substantial, diverse, great lookin’ portfolio of previous work.
- 100% satisfaction and money back guarantees.
- Free design consultation and customer support.
- Plus, they wrote a guest post for JuniorBiz and I admire their company.
Be sure to check out their site and see for yourself before you hire them. You can check them out here.
How to Get a Professional LogoIf you have at least $295 to invest in a logo, we recommend using 99designs. It was started by a young entrepreneur and it’s the fastest growing design service in the world.
Here’s how it works:
- You submit a project.
- You decide exactly how much you want to pay. The more money you put up for grabs, the more designs you will get to choose from.
- Dozens of designers compete to win your project by submitting logos. They average over 99 designs per project.
- Choose your favorite logo and that designer gets paid.
It’s a great service that started with a cool idea and you’re bound to get a logo design you love, or your money back.
Again, take a look and see for yourself before you settle on anything. You can check them out here.
A good indication of the quality of work you can expect from a design company is in their logo. You’ll find plenty of places that produce logos for less than $45 but you might as well not have a logo if you