With the exception of entrepreneurship, there’s nothing we love more than someone writing an article for our site. Not only do guest posts give us some much needed spare time, they also provide the site with unique and refreshing perspectives on business.
Before you apply for a guest post, make sure you’ve read and commented on at least three JuniorBiz posts. We’re only accepting writers who have a vested interest in and understanding of this community. If we’ve never heard of you, we’re going to ignore your application.
Who Should Contribute a Guest Post?
Some people are more qualified than others.
- Young Entrepreneurs: If you’re on the frontlines as a young entrepreneur, others can benefit from your advice. Plus, you can use your article to gain credibility as an expert for your business.
- Other Entrepreneurs: Help youngsters learn from your successes and failures. Also, if young entrepreneurs can benefit from your company or website, they’ll be more likely to find you.
Why Contribute a Guest Post?
JuniorBiz would benefit from your free content, but don’t think you aren’t getting anything in return.
- Acknowledgment: You will be acknowledged with an author bio (including a picture and two links) at the bottom of the post.
- Traffic: You will receive publicity for your site or business as readers will, hopefully, click on your links.
- Stardom: You and your article will forever be a part of JuniorBiz.com.
Guest Post Guidelines
JuniorBiz reserves the right to not publish bad writing. Your guest post is a reflection on our site and ultimately on yourself and your business. So, we’ve established a few guidelines to make sure your article is up to par.
- Length: 400+ words.
- Subject: Anything that can help young entrepreneurs with their entrepreneurial journeys (we encourage you to think outside of the box).
- Linkage: No more than one link in the article (you also get one at the top and two in the bio).
- Uniqueness: Must be 100% original content and exclusive to our site.
- Inappropriate Content: We will not accept posts with foul language, discriminatory remarks or explicit content.
Guest Post Suggestions
Just because it complies with our guidelines, doesn’t make your article good. Here are a few suggestions for your writing style.
- Personality: Write from your heart. We want authenticity.
- Article Type: Lists and How-To posts are a simple and effective way to start.
- Headings: It’s important to break up your content with headings and subheadings. If you’re not sure how to do this, we’ll do it for you.
- Business Examples: If you can, use business scenarios in your posts. Try to use a business idea from our ever-expanding list of 100+ Business Ideas.
- See ‘business scenario example‘.
How to Contribute a Guest Post
So you want to contribute? Here’s how it works.
- Fill out the contact form below with your info, article idea and author bio.
- We’ll reply to your request with our opinions and suggestions on whether or not to pursue the guest post.
- If approved, write the article.
- Send us the article via email with any images attached.
- We’ll edit and publish the article on our site.
- We’ll send you an email with a link to your article.
- If you want us to change anything, we will.
Request to Write a Guest Post
Fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you in the next few days.
[contact-form 2 “Request to Write a Guest Post”].