Last December I realized that I made a big mistake with JuniorBiz.
I’ve talked to hundreds of high school and middle school students and I found that most of them are curious about entrepreneurship but very few are serious about it. They all want to start businesses “someday.”
I want to help people start businesses right now. Not just help them think about doing it. So I created a site that’s designed to help the 20-something entrepreneur become a successful entrepreneur. I call it 14 Clicks.
About 14 Clicks
14clicks.com officially launched March 14th, 2011.
The name comes from the fact that it takes 14 clicks to reserve your business name and register your LLC. That’s the easy part.
I want to help people with the hard parts: getting customers, building your website, becoming profitable, and growing to the point that you can walk away from it. I want to help people become successful entrepreneurs.
This is what I call the second “14 Clicks.”
The official launch date was March 14th but I spent the first few weeks fixing bugs and finalizing the design. So it unofficially launched on April 1st.
These are the first-month stats from April 1st – May 1st.
- Unique Visitors: 1,034 (Goal 1,000)
- Pageviews: 2,078 (Goal 2,000)
- Pages/Visit: 2.01
- Bounce Rate: 63.93%
- Average Time on Site: 2:29
- % New Visits: 62.19%
Most Popular Articles So Far
101 Things I Wish I Learned in Business School
101 things I’ve learned through three years of being an internet entrepreneur that I didn’t learn in business school.
21 Famous Logos with Mind-Blowing Hidden Messages
Here are 21 famous logos with super-insane hidden messages that’ll blow your mind!
Best 101 Entrepreneurship Quotes Ever
101 of the best entrepreneurship quotes around success, failure, leadership, wisdom, humor, money, practicality, and motivation.
Get a Free Digital Copy of My New Book
In addition to launching the new site, I wrote another book, Get Started with Entrepreneurship: Everything You Need to Know to Become a Successful Young Entrepreneur.
In it I gathered just about everything I know about starting a business to lay down a process for becoming a successful young entrepreneur.
Here are a few things you’ll learn:
- How to choose the perfect idea and dramatically increase the odds of its success from the outset.
- Where you’ll find your first customers and how to reach them with the golden sales pitch.
- A checklist to see if all systems are ready for launch and the best ways to maximize sales in the first week of your business.
- Everything you need to know about the legalities of running a business and how to pay taxes as an entrepreneur.
- The truth about the entrepreneur’s role and the only five ways to grow your business.